Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 “Code for the protection of personal data”, updated in light of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/279)
This page provides information about the processing of personal data about you that Business Web Apps Ltd. may come into possession of through the site https://hr-assistant.it (hereinafter “Site”) or through the Services described in the site that Business Web Apps may make available to you.
Data controller and data processor
The data controller is Business Web Apps Ltd. The data controller is the legal representative of Business Web Apps Ltd. For any communication you can contact the Data Processor by sending an email to email@example.com (tel. 3317152500 ) or – by regular mail – addressed to the Data Processor of Business Web Apps Ltd., via Ridolfi 11, 10099 San Mauro T.se (Torino).
Purposes and methods of treatment
The personal data collected will be processed, in accordance with Article 4 of the Code, mainly by computer and telematic means, including automated storage in the computer system of Business Web Apps Ltd., for purposes related to the activities of the Site and the Services offered. In particular, the data will be collected and processed for the following purposes
- fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations or obligations imposed by Community legislation;
- registration on the Site for the subscription to and use of the Services, assistance in the use of the Services and, in general, management of the Services, including the sending of communications relating to the methods of use of the Services for which you are registered;
- commercial and marketing initiatives and communications by Business Web Apps Ltd., also in collaboration with eventual commercial partners to whom your personal data will not be communicated;
- profiling of the subjects registered on the Site aimed at (i) the elaboration of studies and statistical and market research only after analysis of the data on an aggregate basis and never on an individual basis, as well as (ii) the elaboration of commercial offers more suited to the individual profile and consumption habits of the interested party.
The data will be processed for as long as the person concerned performs the DPO task and, in any case, for the time necessary to meet the purposes of interest of users who have registered or for the duration of any contract signed.
The data will be processed exclusively by the person in charge and his/her collaborators or by the companies expressly appointed as data processors. Apart from these cases, the data will not be communicated to third parties or disseminated, except in the cases specifically provided for by national or European Union law.
Data subjects have the right to ask the data controller for access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data or restriction of processing concerning them or to object to processing (Art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR). The appropriate request is made by contacting the Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante as supervisory authority in accordance with the established procedures.
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your device in order to allow our systems to recognise your device and to offer you certain functionalities, including:
- Identifying you when you log in to our sites. This enables us to provide you with product recommendations and allow you to view personalised content.
- Provide you with content relevant to your interests on our site.
- Keep track of items that are saved in your shopping cart.
- Conduct research and analysis to improve the content, products and services of Business Web Apps Ltd.
- Prevent fraudulent activity.
- Improve security.
Internet browsers are usually set to accept cookies, but you can set your browser to disable them. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted from your computer.
For further details, please refer to www.aboutcookies.org .
Optional nature of providing data and consequences of refusal to do so
The insertion of data is optional, but the data marked with the symbol (*) collected during registration are necessary in order to provide you with the Services of the Site: any lack of data or refusal to provide them will therefore make it impossible for Business Web Apps Ltd. to provide you with the Services.
For the purposes referred to in points 1. and 2. above, your consent to the processing is not necessary pursuant to art. 24 of the Code. For the other purposes indicated above, consent to the processing is necessary and you may freely decide whether to give or withhold consent. In case of lack of consent Business Web Apps Ltd. will not be able to process the data for these purposes, while the registration to the Site will remain valid and you can continue to use the Services.
The interested parties, if the conditions are met, also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor as control authority according to the procedures provided for.