Information on the processing of personal data under Article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”.
This page provides information about the processing of personal data relating to you which Web Apps Business Ltd. could get hold through the website www.hr-assistant.it (the “Site”) when registering for the ‘access to services offered by the Site.
Purposes and methods of treatment
Personal data collected will be processed in accordance with Article 4 of the Code, with the help of even electronic instruments, including the automatic archiving in the business information system of Web Apps Ltd., for purposes related to the Website activities and its services. In particular, data will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of legal obligations, rules or obligations imposed by Community legislation;
- registration on the Site for use of the Services, care for the use of services, in general, management of services, including sending notices on how to use the Services in which you are registered;
- business or marketing communications by Business Web Apps Ltd., in collaboration with any trading partners to whom your personal data will not be disclosed;
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your device in order to enable our systems to recognize your device and to offer you some features, including:
- Identify you when you login on our sites. This way we can provide you with recommendations on products and help you get personalized content.
- Providing content relevant to your interests on our site.
- Keep track of items that are stored in your shopping cart.
- Conduct research and analysis to improve the content, products and services of Web Apps Business Ltd.
- Prevent fraudulent activities.
- Improve information security.
Visiting this site with your browser set to accept cookies, you agree to install cookies and other technologies needed to view them.
Internet browsers are usually set to accept cookies, but you can set your browser to disable them. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted from your computer.
For further information please refer to www.aboutcookies.org
Optional nature of providing personal data access and consequences of a refusal
Data entry is optional, however the data marked with (*) collected during the registration process are necessary order to provide you the services of the site: the possible lack of information or refusal to provide, therefore, make it impossible for Business Web Apps Ltd. to supply the services.
For the purposes set out in paragraphs 1. and 2. above your consent to treatment it is not necessary in accordance with art. 24 of the Code. For other purposes mentioned above you require the consent to the treatment and you can freely decide whether to give or deny consent. In case of lack of consent Business Web Apps Ltd. will not use the data for these purposes, while will remain valid registration on the Site, and will continue to use the Services.
Persons who may become aware of the data
The treatment is done by staff of Business Web Apps Ltd. and / or by third parties who carry out on behalf of Business Web Apps Ltd. technical tasks, organization and operations as the Data Processing. Your personal data will not be disclosed and may be disclosed only to public or private entities for the fulfillment of obligations under existing law.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. Also you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, and to oppose in any case their treatment for promotional purposes for legitimate reasons (art. 7 of the Code).
Owner and Responsible of the data processing
Owner of data processing is Web Apps Business Ltd. The responsible person for personal data processing is the legal representative of Web Apps Business Ltd. You can communicate via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or – by surface mail – to the Head of the Processing of Personal Data of Business Web Apps Ltd., 47 Churchfield Road London England W3 6AY, UK.