Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 “Code for the protection of personal data”, updated in the light of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/279)
This page provides information about the processing of your personal data which Web Apps Business Ltd. may come into possession of through the website https://hr-assistant.it (hereinafter “Site”) or through the Services described in the site that Business Web Apps may make available to you.
Data controller and person responsible
The data controller is Business Web Apps Ltd. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the legal representative of Business Web Apps Ltd. For any communication, you can contact the person responsible for the processing of personal data by sending an email to email@example.com (tel. +393317152500 ) or – by ordinary mail – addressed to the person responsible for the processing of personal data at Business Web Apps Ltd., via Ridolfi 11, 10099 San Mauro T.se (Turin).
Purposes and methods of treatment
The personal data collected will be processed, pursuant to article 4 of the Code, mainly by computer and telematic means, including automated storage in the computer system of Business Web Apps Ltd., for purposes related to the activities of the Site and the Services offered. In particular, the data will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligations or obligations imposed by Community legislation;
- registration to the Site for the subscription and use of the Services, assistance in the use of the Services and, in general, management of the Services, including the sending of communications relating to the methods of use of the Services to which it is registered;
- commercial communications and marketing by Business Web Apps Ltd., also in collaboration with any business partners to whom your personal data will not be communicated;
- profiling of persons registered on the Site for the purpose of (i) processing studies and statistical and market research only after analysis of the data on an aggregate basis and never individually, and (ii) processing of commercial offers most suited to the individual profile and consumption habits of the interested party
The data will be processed for as long as the person concerned performs the task of DPO and, in any case, for as long as is necessary to meet the purposes of interest to users who have registered or for the duration of any contract signed.
The data will be processed exclusively by the manager and his staff or by companies expressly appointed as data processors. Apart from these cases, the data will not be disclosed to third parties or disseminated, except in cases specifically provided for by national or European Union law.
Data subjects have the right to ask the data controller to access and rectify or erase their personal data, or to restrict the processing of their personal data, or to object to their processing (Art. 15 et seq. of the DPO). The appropriate application is submitted by contacting the Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The interested parties, if the conditions are met, also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor as a supervisory authority in accordance with the procedures provided for.
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your device in order to enable our systems to recognize your device and to offer you some features, including:
- Identify you when you login on our sites. This way we can provide you with recommendations on products and help you get personalized content.
- Providing content relevant to your interests on our site.
- Keep track of items that are stored in your shopping cart.
- Conduct research and analysis to improve the content, products and services of Web Apps Business Ltd.
- Prevent fraudulent activities.
- Improve information security.
By visiting this site with your browser set to accept cookies, you agree to install cookies and other technologies necessary to process them.
Internet browsers are usually set to accept cookies, but you can set your browser to disable them. Cookies that have already been set can be deleted from your computer.
For further information please refer to www.aboutcookies.org
Optional nature of data conferment and consequences of a possible refusal
Data entry is optional, however the data marked with (*) collected during the registration process are necessary in order to provide you with the Services of the Site: any lack of data or refusal to provide will therefore make it impossible for Business Web Apps Ltd. to supply the services.
For the purposes referred to in points 1. and 2. above, your consent to processing is not necessary pursuant to art. 24 of the Code. For the other purposes indicated above, consent to the processing is necessary and you may freely decide whether to express or refuse consent. In case of lack of consent Business Web Apps Ltd. may not process the data for these purposes, while registration on the Site will remain valid and you will be able to continue to use the Services.
The interested parties, if the conditions are met, also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor as a supervisory authority in accordance with the procedures provided for.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]